Green tea has long been popular, many people who have used green tea for health and beauty treatments, but there are many people who do not know about green tea.
What is green tea?
Green tea is the name of the tea made from the leaves of the tea plant (Camellia sinensis) were plucked and undergo a heating process to prevent oxidation, or it could also mean drinks that result from brewing the tea leaves.
Green tea is a popular drink in mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Middle East, Southeast Asia and is increasingly recognized also in Western countries which used to be the black tea drinkers.
In previous articles I have discussed the benefits of green tea and the following article will revisit the benefits of drinking green tea every day. Hopefully useful.
So far, green tea is known as a healthful beverage, protecting the heart and as an antioxidant.
What are the other benefits of green tea?
- Preventing the risk of cancer. Polyphenols contained in green tea are the most potent antioxidants. Polyphenols work to prevent the spread and growth of cancer cells in the blood. Several studies have found that people who drink green tea regularly may reduce the risk of breast cancer, stomach, colon, and prostate cancer.
- Soothes the skin. This tea is a natural antiseptic to overcome itching and swelling. Put a pinch of green tea on inflamed skin, sunburn, dark spots and on the eyelids, and feel the coolness.
- Protect the skin. In an experiment, green tea applied directly to the skin or consumed to protect the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight causes skin cancer. That's why you see a lot of beauty products such as sunscreen or a moisturizer that is made from green tea.
- Stabilize blood pressure. Having a healthy blood pressure is to be number 120/80. Sustaining those numbers is tricky. But those who consumed one cup of green tea every day, almost 50 percent less affected high blood pressure than those who never drank. Polyphenols contained in green tea can keep the blood vessels that do not shrink and increasing pressure.
- Keeping the memory. Green tea can keep the decline in brain function. Those who drink two glasses a day to avoid cognitive problems than those who rarely drank. Tea contains antioxidants that can fight free radicals that attack the brain, causes Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- Still looking young. Consuming green tea will nourish the arteries. At least 10 ounces of green tea consumed daily, can help the arteries to absorb excess fat and cholesterol. So we are increasingly looking young and healthy.
- Lose weight. Drinking green tea can help the process of burning calories.
- The Benefits of Ginseng
- Green Tea Benefits for Health
- Benefits of Tea for Health
- The Benefits of Ginger